It’s easy to be spoiled by the easy to use remotes and controls we offer. DistinctAV can now provide the same level of support for the computers in your home or office.
DistinctAV provides in-house computer and networking support using Microsoft Certified Professionals.
Our support technicians can help you download and organize the digital photos from your digital cameras and camcorders, securely store them on a shared storage device, and easily retrieve them for slide shows or sharing with your friends and family.
Rely on our High Availability network management features to monitor and correct most problems automatically. When a problem is detected and corrected, the system logs the incidents so faulty equipment can be trended and serviced during the next scheduled maintenance visit to avoid an emergency network outage and emergency service call.
Computer and network support services include:
- Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal
- Hardware Troubleshooting & Repair
- Printer/MFP Repair (if it was meant to be repaired)
- Printer sharing and other resource sharing Resource Sharing (Music Servers, Video Servers, etc)
- Digital Camera & Camcorder Media management support
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) Setup, demonstration, and training
- Extending networks to any area of the house or office
- Wireless network configuration & Optimization
- Peripheral Integration
- LAN/WAN Networking
- Microsoft Windows Vista & 7 Automated Backup
- Microsoft Windows Home Server Installation / Configuration / Integration
- Microsoft Windows Media Center Installation / Configuration / Integration
- Windows / Apple Integration
- Apple Automated Backup
- Apple TV Installation / Configuration / Integration
- IP Telephony systems and estate/multi-residence no-fee phone/intercom systems
- Secure remote network access, camera access, and automation system setup
- Instant on-line support options
- Detailed documentation of services performed and system configuration for faster service
- Scheduled maintenance and service options
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a friendly and knowledgeable support engineer.